You want to delete a existed profile of Filefox, well, do steps as follows and you can easily manage it!
1. First, open Firefox Profile Manager.
2. Then select a profile which you want to delete and click on "Delete Profile".
delete firefox profile 1
3. Then a dialog window will popup to ask you whether you want to delete the profile's files.
delete firefox profile 2
- Don't Delete Files: removes the profile from the Profile Manager but would not delete the profile data files on your computer, so your information will not lost.
- Delete Files: removes the profile and all files, including the profile bookmarks, settings, passwords, etc.
4. If you want to delete several profiles, repeat the former steps.
Firefox's profile is used to remember all of our personal settings. If we use default profile for testing and something goes terribly wrong, our settings may lost. In this case, we can use another profile for testing, even if we lost our settings, our default profile is still safe. Follow these steps you'll know how to create a new shortcut to Firefox's profile.
Profile is about your personal information such as bookmarks, passwords, and user preferences saved by Firefox, which is stored in a separate location from the Firefox program files. If your computer has multi users and all of them use Firefox to surf the Internet, you can use Firefox Profile Manager to manage them.
Your computer has multi users and want to create a new Firefox profile, with following steps you can easily managed all those Firefox profiles.
Related Unresolved Questions