The Screen Lock is annoying. Do u know how to disable it? I hear it can be done via regedit. In addition, I am using the window 7 system.
- Type regedit in start menu and hit enter to open it.
- Navigate to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Then Software-->Microsoft-->Windows-->CurrentVersion-->Policies -->System
Note: If the “System” sub-key is not present, you need to create it. Right-click the “Policies” sub-key, choose “New” > “Key,” name it “System” and press “Enter.
- Right-click the “System” sub-key, choose “New” -- “DWORD Value” from the pop-up menu, name it “DisableLockWorkstation” and press Enter.
- Double-click the “DisableLockWorkstation” setting. An “Edit DWORD Value” window opens up.
- Type the number “0″ in the “Value data” text field and click “OK.” Close the Registry Editor utility.
I just start to use windows 7 system, and I find the caps lock key is not entirely useful anymore, so I want to disable caps lock key in windows 7. But because of knowing a little about the new system, I do not know how to do that, I hope someone can teach me.
I just start to use windows 7 system, and I want to optimize my system, so I want to know how to disable or enable lock or unlock the taskbar in windows 7. I hope someone can help me.
Certainly Windows7 is one of the most popular and successful operation systems after windows xp. New in Windows 7 is the improved Taskbar and the neater System Tray, which help you get more fun while working. Usually when we buy a new PC or do the reinstall, we could find the screen resolution is low, so the method to lock the screen resolution will be explored in more detail in later tutorials.
Related Unresolved Questions