Task manager enable you to do many important operations of your computer. In order to keep your own computer safely, you can disable windows vista task manager. After doing this, other people cannot have an access to task manager without permission. Here are some tips for you to disable windows vista task manager.
- The best way is to use Group Policy Editor to disable the Task Manager.
- Click on Start, then type in gpedit.msc:
- In the left panel, navigate : User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Ctrl+Alt+Del Options:
How to Disable windows vista Task Manager
- Click on Remove Task Manager in the right panel:
- Now, you may need to reboot your computer to make your modify take effect.
I just start to use windows 7 system, and I want to optimize my system, so I want to know how to disable or enable task manager in windows 7. I hope someone can help me.
You want to keep a process run continuing, but someone else kill it in the task manager. You wondered how to disable task manager but don't know how to do it. That's easy, just follow me.
"My computer was infected several days ago,and the most obvious behavior is Task Manager was disabled,I don't what on earth did the virus do to disable my Task Manager?"Well,disabling the Task Manager is a consistent way for virus.Let me show you the way it works.
Related Unresolved Questions