“I have been tired of Windows Media Player, I want to try some other media player which is beautiful, powerful, free and easy-to-use.” OK, let’s introduce you an excellent player: GOM Media Player. And I will show you how to download and install Gom Player.
- Go to the URL: http://www.gomlab.com/
Find the download link and click it.
- You can see this web page.
Click "Download GOM Player 184.108.40.20662(5.77MB)".(Note:the version number may be changed.)
- Now you can see another page.
Also, click "Download Now".
- Do you notice a yellow bar on the top of the page? It’s a blocked message, right click it and select “Download File…”.
- Here comes a popup window. Click "Save".
- OK, after a while, you can see the GOM Player install package like this.
- Let's install it!
Double click this file.
(If a warning window pops up, don't worry, just click "Yes".)
- Click "Next".
Then click "I Agree".
You can see this config window.
Here you can configure the file association, application shortcut and others.
Of course the default config on this interface is just the best type for common users.
So we click "Next".
- If you want to change the install path, click "Browser...".
Otherwise, click "Install" .
- When you see this window, GOM Player has been successfully installed in your computer.
- Find this icon on your desktop or start menu, double click it.
- For the first time to use, there will pop up a "GOM Player Configuration Wizard" window.
- Here we have three display modes to select.
For a common user, we just need to click "Next" until the end.
Don't worry, every operation is safe and can be changed in the future.
- If you enjoy High-Quality moives, you may select "Hight-Quality Mode" in "GOM Player Configuration Wizard" window.
Then click "Next".
- Select your preferences or set it as default.
- You may select audio channel in your favor.
Then select "Next" and again.
Until you see this window, click "Finish".
- OK, now GOM Player is running in your computer.
Open a movie file and have your fun.
Low resource occupation and build-in video decoder inside, GOM Media Player become a popular media player. After installing Windows 7 on your pc, it is convenient to install GOM Media Player.
Want to change GOM player skin? Wonder how to use the skin file you downloaded in the GOM player? Skins are the visual elements (buttons, sliders, graphics, borders, etc.) that comprise the look of a program. GOM has various program skins.
VLC Media Player Portable is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats. It helps you to carry any of audio as well as video files along with you wherever you go without leaving any personal information behind. The latest version available is v1.0.1 for Windows and it is Multilingual. You can save the software in you portable devices such as USB flash drive or portable hard drive for convenience. This article will show you how to download and install VLC media player portable.
Related Unresolved Questions