One day you create a new document with Microsoft Word 2007. When you finish it you find that a word is wrongly spelled repeatedly. Do you have to correct them one by one？ Certainly not. We can use the find and replace text tool in word.
- Put the cursor just before the first word of a section.
- Go to the Editing menu and select Find, Then selectReplace in the new popping up diague panel.
- Then enter the word or phrase that you want to correct in the "Find what" box. After that enter the word or phrase you want to replace in the "Replace with" box.
- After that click More >> and choose Down, Up or All. It is decided by which part you want to choose to replace the word.
- Then select Replace or Find Next if you want to correct the word or phrase one by one.
- Select Replace All if you want to replace the word without you check.
When we are editing our document in Word, we may add some style to text. Sometimes we find that some style of text in Word are not proper enough, we can change the style by going through the whole document from start to end, but it wastes too much time and we may miss some of that, here we can follow the steps and learn how to find and replace style of text in Word.
Sometimes when we use PowerPoint, we may replace some texts with other words, for we entered something wrong. We can try to seek everywhere need to be changed carefully. However, this is a very fool way, don't you think so? Here in the solution, we will give you a better way to find and replace a text quickly.
When you need to process text in Illustrator, how to find and replace text. Now we'll learn to make it.
Related Unresolved Questions