Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier and support plug.
In order to make more beautiful, if you want to how what should do to change Icons on the Bookmarks bar in Google Chrome. SQLite Database Browser is a useful tool can make it. This course will teach you how make it.
- Download the QLite Database Browser and extract it.
- open the tool and click the Fileopen button
- Open to you your Google Chrome application directory:
In Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
In Windows Vista/7
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
- open the "history"flie
- Click on "Browse Data,"selecting "urls." in the "Table" drop down menu on the SQLite Database Browser tool
There will show your entire history, with the url and so on. But what we're most interested in is the last column, "favicon_id."
- Next to the "Table" drop down is a magnifying glass. Click it.You'll be able to find exactly the site you want to extract the favicon from. Once you've found the correct record, note the value in the "favicon_id" column. Make sure it isn't 0.For the Readability bookmarklet,you can do a url search, change the equals sign to "contains," and type in arc90. Once find the Readability site, clicking on it. It takes directly to its record. For example, the "favicon_id" is 1551.
- Do the same thing with the "favicon_id." Double click it, clear it, and enter the value
It's a pity that Google Chrome don't have a print button, which means that you have to hunt for the correct menu selection when you need to print something. Actually you can add a "print" button to your bookmarks bar.
I bookmarked some pages in Google Chrome, and now I want to import these bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox, is there an easy method?
I used to use Safari to surf the Internet. Recently, I heard that there is another web browser named Chrome which is more powerful than Safari, so I want to switch to Chrome. But I have stored many bookmarks in Safari, how can I import these bookmarks from Safari to Chrome?
Related Unresolved Questions