The picasa is a photo library. You can import photos in it. Let's have a try.
- First, open the picasa and connect the camera to your computer.
- Click "Import" button.
- Select the import source and the photos.
- Select the "Import to" path and enter the datetime.
- Here are two import buttons:
►Import All-----------------------Import the all photos.
►Import Selected-------------Import the photos that you selected.
- Here shows the result of import.
The picasa has a default import location. But sometimes, it isn't fit us. Now, I'd like to teach you how to change it.
I like Picasa Web Albums from which I can easily share my photos with my friends. The problem is I am managing my local photos with iPhoto. I wonder if there is way to easily upload those photos in iPhoto library to Picasa Web Albums, without exporting and dealing with individual files.
You can help protect your images by adding a watermark to your photos. If you are using Picasa, it's very easy to add watermark to photo. To add a watermark to a photo, please use the following steps.
Related Unresolved Questions