Chemistry Add-In for Microsoft Word 2010 is similar to Microsoft Mathematics Add-In, which greatly simplifies the authoring of complex chemistry equations. Here’s the steps to equip your Microsoft Word with Chemistry Add-In.
- Download the Chemistry Add-In installer binary from the website: http://chem4word.codeplex.com/releases/view/60175#DownloadId=204646 to download. It's a zip doc.
- Right-click on the icon and select "Extract All...".
- Select the path and click the "Extract" button.
- Open the folder.
- Double click on the icon "Chem4word.Setup" to setup it.
- Select the "I Agree" radio button and click the "Next" button.
- Select the "Just me" radio button and click the "Next" button.
- Go on click the "Next" button to install.
- Click the "Close" button to finish it.
- Open the word, click the "Install" button.
Make sure all the Microsoft Word application is shutdown.
Component Object Model (COM) add-in is a supplemental program that extends Word’s capabilities by adding custom
commands or features. It's a very powerful type of add-ins. But how to install a COM Add-In in Microsoft Word? Please do these steps.
An add-in is such an application that can be attached to program to give additional functionality for the particular program. So Word Add-In is specific to Word and cannot be used with any other application.It remains loaded for the current Word session only. How to Install a Word Add-In? Please follow these steps.
Sometimes we want to indicate that a document is special like "urgent" or "confidential" or "draft", then we need to do proper handling of the document, such as create watermark. Here I will show you how to add watermark to Word document.
Related Unresolved Questions