Windows7 RC has already been finished, you can feel Windows 7 is the easiest, fastest, and most engaging version of Windows yet, if you are planning to try out the new Windows 7 operating system then Virtual PC is the best way to install.
- You need to Download virtual pc 2007, and install it.
- Running Virtual PC Console.
- Click "New", a dialog pops up, click "Next".
Generally speaking, we choose "create a virtual machine", click "next".
Click "Browse" choose the new virtual machine kept to the position and rename the virtual machine. Click "Next". to choose position to save the virtual machine files.
While choosing the operating system, choose the "others", click "Next".
Choose "Adjusting the RAM" and set 1000M for the RAM. Click "Next".
If you have virtual hard disk before, so you can choose "An existing virtual hard disk", else choose "A new virtual hard disk". Click "Next".
Click "Browse" to save the new virtual hard disk, you can change virtual hard disk size. Click "Next".
Successfully completed the new virtual machine wizard. Click "Finish".
- Choose new virtual console before.Click "Start".
Choose "CD" and select "Capture ISO Image", select windows 7 ISO file.
- At this moment, you can install windows7 according to the CD suggestion.
- Click "Next" to continue install windows 7.
- Click "Install now" to begin install windows 7.
- Check "I accept the license tems" and click "Next".
- We recommend the use of "Custom(advanced)" begin to install windows 7.
- When your choose disk paritition to install windows 7, then the install will begin to now.
Install windows 7 need some times, please wati.
- When windows 7 install complete, you need enter your User name and your computer name.
- Type a password.
- Enter your windows 7 KEY, if you dont have the key, Click "Next", when you connection network, you must have your windows 7 KEY at the 30days.
- Choose windows 7 updates.
- Review your time and date settions.
- Select your computer's current location.
- Install windows 7 on virtual pc complete.
Although Windows 7 is fast, powerful and reliable, you may still want to reinstall Windows Operating System or recovering from an earlier state to refresh the performance and keep the usability. In fact, things are different in Microsoft Virtual PC or Windows Virtual PC, because everything there are "virtual". This guide will assist you Backup Virtual Machines of Windows Virtual PC.
A Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) is a disk image format used by Microsoft Virtual PC. VHD enables users to test software on different operating systems without installing a second hard disk or a new operating system. If you want to open VHD files, you could use a small vhd viewer to view and extract VHD contents.
You may have created several virtual systems for many purposes. While the free Microsoft Virtual PC is simple and convenient, VMware Workstation will be more powerful and flexible. However, they are not fully compatible with each other, thus the migration of virtual environments seems difficult... In this guide, you will learn how to Migrate virtual environment from one to another (e.g. from Virtual PC to VMware Workstation) in a high efficiency way.
Related Unresolved Questions