Yahoo toolbar is a very useful tool which could help you to search faster, and easily customize your toolbar to get only the information you care about most. Read this article carefully and learn how to install Yahoo toolbar in Firefox.
- Click here to download Yahoo! Toolbar 220.127.116.1190220.
How to Install Yahoo Toolbar in Firefox 001
- Click Add to Firefox, then you will see End-User License Agreement.
Hit Accept and Install to accept the agreement before installation.
How to Install Yahoo Toolbar in Firefox 002
- Now you can see the Software Installation dialog box below.
- Click Install Now to install Yahoo! Toolbar 18.104.22.16890220.
- After installation, click Restart Firefox to complete the changes.
How to Install Yahoo Toolbar in Firefox 005
- When you restart the Firefox, you can see the Firefox Browser Settings dialog box.
Set the settings; then click OK to save the changes.
- Now you can see the Yahoo Toolbar appearing in firefox.
How to Install Yahoo Toolbar in Firefox 007
With the Yahoo! Toolbar you can access your Yahoo! Bookmarks from any computer and get notified whenever you receive new Yahoo! mail. Now I will show you how to install Yahoo! Toolbar for Firefox.
Yahoo! Mail Notifier notifies you when new messages arrive in your Yahoo mailbox. Now I will show you the way to install Yahoo! Mail Notifier for Firefox.
Yahoo Toolbar now is widely used. Since it is convenient for the computer users to surf the internet and gather the information. But the Yahoo Toolbar is not a original component in your IE, so you need to install one. How to install Yahoo Toolbar? If you are bothered by this problem, please just do as the follows.
Related Unresolved Questions