I need to create a excel chart for my boss this Friday to have a introduction for the company's production. I thought it was an easy thing because I have created ones before. However, he asked me to make a chart with 3-D effect. The reason is that this kind of chart can give audience strong impression. But I have no idea about this chart. Could someone tell me how to make a column chart or bar graph with 3-D effects in Microsoft Excel?
- Launch your Excel and type your data into the cells. Then select all of them, including the row and column titles.
- Then click "Insert" > "Charts" > "Column" > "3-D Column" in the ribbon.
- Well, the basic column chart has been in the worksheet.
- Go to "Chart Tools" in the ribbon and click "Design" tab. You will see many kinds of chart styles. Change one as you like.
- Choose "Layout" tab under the "Chart Tools" in the ribbon.
- Under this tab, you can click "Chart Title" to select one title to add to the column chart like this.
- Then put the title name in the box and you will see the title is in the center of chart.
- Also, click "Axis Titles" to add titles to two axises.
- Well, titles have been done. In the "Layout" ribbon, you can do other things like axes settings, background settings, properties and so on.
- Choose "Format" so that you can change shape styles, wordart styles, arrange setting, size and so on.
- Now, you have made a column chart successfully.
Sometimes we need to make a stacked bar graph to show the data clearly, Of course the graph is much more better to demonstrate the problem, I know that the Excel have the function to do this, can you help me to do this, and can you help me to modify the tab?
My teacher gave me plenty of statistics and asked me to do with them for him. I'd better use the statistics to make a pareto chart, because this could explain a lot directly. But I am poor about software use. I am only able to use Microsoft Excel a little. I can deal with some data in Excel, but not create charts with data. Next week, my teacher will ask me for it, but I have not begun to do this job. Would someone like helping me?
I work for my analysis report, and there are a lot of datum, so I find in order to display these datum I should make an area chart, but the problem is how to do that. I hope someone can help me.
Related Unresolved Questions