Are you experiencing the slow network speed? Have you ever heard Google Public DNS? If you want to speed up your browsing experience and improve your security, please follow this article.
- Right click "My Network Places" on the desktop and choose "Properties".
- Right click "Local Area Connection" and choose "Properties" as well.
- Select "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" and then click "Properties".
- Choose the option called "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and update the Preferred DNS server with 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS server with 220.127.116.11
- Press OK button and restart your connection.
Domain Name System (DNS) serves as the "phone book" for the Internet by translating human-friendly computer hostnames into IP addresses. For example, www.recipester.org translates to 18.104.22.168. DNS is playing a pivotal role in the Internet. However, every coin has two sides, your Internet service provider (ISP) or other organizations may use DNS hijacking (DNS redirection) or even DNS cache poisoning to push advertisements or block specific contents… This article will guide you Fast switch network configurations between public secure DNS servers like Google public DNS, OpenDNS.
Sometimes you want to make your song play faster than itself do, you can use Audacity to make songs faster.
I'm running Windows XP, and I cannot run OpenOffice.org smoothly, I don't know why. Could you help me Make OpenOffice.org Go Faster?
Related Unresolved Questions