Do you want to have a calendar on your desktop? If you are using Google Calendar, you can make it as your desktop wallpaper so that you can easily manage your daily life. Follow these steps.
- Go go Google Calendar and sign in with your Google account. If you don't have an account, click Create an account button to create one.
- Click the small triangle in the box of My Calender. Then select Calender Settings.
select Calender settings
- Click HTML in the box of Calender Address.
- You will see a window like this. Copy the URL, then click OK.
copy the URL
- Now right-click on the desktop, select Properties.
- Select Desktop and click Customize Desktop in the window of Display Properties.
- Select web and click New in the window of Desktop Items.
add a new web page
- Paste the URL which you have copied in step 5 into the Location box. Then click OK.
paste the URL
- Then click OK in this window.
- Now make sure the new URL has been checked in the window of Desktop Items, click OK.
check the new URL
- Now click Apply, You will see a calendar on your desktop.
apply your settings
a calendar on the desktop
- Click the small triangle, then select Cover Desktop.
select Cover Desktop
Now the Google Calendar has been your desktop wallpaper.
the final wallpaper
You can create more beautiful calendars by using the Google Calendar.
As we know, Google Calendar is very useful and simple. But sometimes I think it troublesome to enter Google Calendar because I must login my Google account through browser. So I wonder if there are some tools which can bring Google Calendar to my desktop. Fortunately, I find a tool called GMinder on the Internet. Now I want to share it with you.
There are some ways to make your desktop cool. And Twittervision.com could make twitter vision on the desktop. Following these steps, your desktop will be largely different from others.
If you want to change the calendar application from Yahoo! Calendar to Google Calendar, it’s troubled to copy and paste the events one by one. You can easily achieve it, follow the steps bellow.
Related Unresolved Questions