if you made a DVDRip before and ended up with several AVI files, then you might want to join them together. This tutorial will show you how to do join avi files together t with VirtualDUB.
- If you don't have VirtualDub on your computer, download it from here
- Run VirtualDub by double clicking on the .exe file in the folder.
- Import the first video file into VirtualDub by going to File>Open video file..., or dragging the file into the working window.
- Drag the slider at the bottom to the last frame
- Go to File>Append AVI segment, browse the windows explorer and open the second avi file.
If you receive a error message saying that the files have different size or different sampling rate , ignore it and click ok
- Go to File>Open video file, and the second file should now be added to the end of the first file.
- Export the avi file. Don't use the decompressed Video/Audio mode. Go to Video>Direct Stream Copy and Audio>Direct Stream Copy
If you have multiple AVI files that you would like to join together (like if you made a DVDRip before and ended up with two 700MB AVI files, then you might want to join them together). In this case, this guide will show you how to do that with VirtualDUB.
This tutorial will show you how to extct ac3 audio from an avi file with VirtualDub.
You are enjoying only some parts of the AVI video, and want to cut the AVI video file into several parts for your own use.
Related Unresolved Questions