Once you download an "ISO" file such as a music CD or movie DVD, how can you mount the ".ISO" image file in a virtual drive to play/watch it?
- Download UltraISO Tools if you haven't already. You can [download it here].During the installing, you shall check the "Setup ISO CD/DVD emulator(ISODrive)".
- Once you have installed UltraISO, you can run it and Click the "Continue to Try" to continue.
- When the UltraISO window opens, select the menu "File". then select the menu "Open".
- When the Open ISO File dialog opens, select the ISO file such as "windows" as below.Then click the "Open" button.
- Select the menu "Tools", then select "Mount to Virtual Drive".
- When the Virtual Drive dialog opens, click the "Mount" button. Wait few seconds to see the "Virtual CD/DVD Drive" is loaded, then click the "Close" button.
- Now your finished with loading the ISO image.If you go to "My Computer", you will see a "extra" drive listed as below (red). That is the "virtual drive" created by UltraISO Tools. Just right click it and select "open" to view the content of the ISO file.
- To remove it, right click that disk "VMware Tools (G:)" and then left click "Eject" , Now,Its gone!
I just start to use windows 7 system, and I want to mount an ISO image in this new system, I hear there is a utility can do that, but I am not sure the utility name and how to do, so I hope someone can help me.
I have got a ISO files from my friend. He told me that I could mount it with daemon tools. Since I am a novice, I have no idea with the detail about mounting ISO image by daemon tools.
Some times we need to mount multiple ISO images. Instead of mounting them one after one, we want them opened at the same time. Virtual CloneDrive.
Related Unresolved Questions