Rootkit is a kind of advanced computer technology, it is difficult to detect its existence in your system, hackers can use such software to steal your valuable information or control your computer. This article teaches you how to prevent a rootkit.
- First, don't visit unknown Websites and run unknown programs. Some hostile websites and hostile programs include the rootkit.
- Choose one powerful Antivirus software which can kill Rootkit. Don't forget to upgrade the virus database regularly.
- If you are unwilling to install an antivirus software, you can manually check the existence of Rootkit in the system on a regular basis. These articles may help you: How to remove rootkit virus, How to use Rootkit Revealer to look for rootkits
- Installation a firewall and install the operating system patches on a regular basis are also very necessary.
- You can also install system protection software, such as PowerShadow. This software can protect your real system, the Rootikit damage the virtual system.
- Host Intrusion Prevention System is also a good way to prevent a rootkit
- Using these methods, you can prevent the rootkit.
My computer may be infected with Rootkit malware, because it is reported but can't be deleted by my Antivirus software. The strange thing is I can not find it in that path. Please tell me how to find a rootkit.
Help! My computer was infected with Rootkits, my antivirus software reported it but cannot delete it. To my surprised, I can not find it in my computer, please tell me how to remove a rootkit?
I suspect that my computer was infected with a rootkit virus, but my antivirus software did not find it, I really feel helpless, can you help me to remove rootkit virus?
Related Unresolved Questions