You want to print a picture in a specific size because of your printers or some other reasons. Windows Photo Gallery provides an nice way to deal with this problem. Let me show you how to print a picture in specific size with Windows Photo Gallery.
- Right click on the picture you want to print, and then choose Open with>>Windows Photo Gallery.
- Click on Print on the toolbar and then choose Print.
- Here you can choose a template include paper size, quality and so on.
- If these don' t satisfy your needs, you can crop your picture first to a specific size, and then print the cropped picture.
- Now you are ready to print it.
The type of paper is related to your print quality.
Windows Photo Gallery has many new helpful features that you can use to optimize your photos and home movies. It is so flexible that we often make mistakes on it. However, you can adopt the new feature to repair it. When you crop a picture with Windows Photo Gallery, you may meet some problems that you can't solve. Let me show you how to crop a picture with Windows Photo Gallery.
Sometimes you think a monochrome picture is more beautiful because you are a nostalgic person. You want to create some pictures that is monochrome. But you don't know how to do it. Don't worry. Windows Photo Gallery provides an nice way to deal with this problem. Let me tell you how to create monochrome picture with Windows Photo Gallery.
Your picture's exposure is too low and you want to adjust the exposure. You try to change it to the level you are satisfactory with. Windows Photo Gallery provides an nice way to adjust exposure to a picture. Let me tell you how to adjust exposure to a picture with Windows Photo Gallery.
Related Unresolved Questions