Yesterday I found a useful website but I didn't add it to my Favorites, I can't remember it now. I had tried to find it, but I had already cleaned up the Internet History. How to Recover Deleted Internet History?
- Using the general method to clean up the internet history does not delete a file called index.dat, so we can recover the internet history from this file. Download Index.dat Analyzer and install it.
- Run Index.dat Analyzer, click Search button.
- Click OK to continue.
- Now switch different index.dat files to find the website you need.
- Using the Filter' can search quickly.
- Select the items that you want to recover, you can also Check All the Internet History.
- Click File and select Save Selected Items.
- Enter the file name and click Save. Here you can choose four types to save, I Recommended you to choose HTML File.
- Now your Internet History is recovered.
If the index.dat files were deleted by some advanced tools, the possibility to recover the internet history is very small.
Have you ever deleted a file or something important on your computer that you later regret? If so, luckily for you, the restore process is, indeed, a life saver that most computer users know nothing about. The process of restoring deleted Internet Explorer browser history is the act of retrieving Web activity that was previously removed from your computer's hard drive. Most users would automatically deem this process as a difficult one, because it is quite uncommon. But retrieving your Internet Explorer history is just as simple as deleting it.
Nothing is more frustrating than accidentally deleting critical business files or important personal files. Partition Table Doctor can help you to recover the deleted partiton.
Had you ever deleted some video which you need badly now? Had you cleaned up you disk carelessly, then you couldn’t find your favorite video or those record your treasure moments? Mistakenly deleting files is quite common.
Related Unresolved Questions