Are you sick of the ads on Facebook profile page? If you're a Chrome user, you can get rid of them.
- Extensions are available only for Google Chrome 4.0+. If your Chrome isn't a beta version, go to Google Chrome Beta and install it.
Get Chrome Beta
- Download Facebook Re-Design. Click "Add to Chrome".
- You may notice there appears a notification in the lower left corner of your Google Chrome. Click "Continue".
- Confirm installation by clicking "Install".
- The extension is now installed.
- You can see that all ads are removed from your Facebook profile page.
Popular web services like Facebook, Gmail or Yahoo Mail can usually be enhanced with browser add-ons and userscripts that add or change functionality directly on the websites. Facebook Fixer is one of the first extensions for the Google Chrome web browser that improves the user experience on Facebook extensively. It is a port of the userscript of the same name. The extension adds its menu entry to the settings menu at Facebook which opens up an overlay window upon activation.
Sometimes I browse the website, the ad pages pop out. This may disturb me. How can I block ads on Chrome?
You may be annoyed by ads attached on websites. If you're using Google Chrome, actually you can hide advertising from the web pages with the help of AdSweep.
Related Unresolved Questions