You may know how to add bookmarks in Google Chrome. If you don't need the bookmarks, how can you remove them? It's also not difficult.
- Launch your Google Chrome.
- Right click your bookmark and select "Bookmark manager".
Go to Bookmark manager
- You can see all your bookmarks in the window.
All your bookmarks
- Choose "Recently Added", and your recent bookmarks are listed on the right.
- Select the bookmark you want to delete, then right click it. Choose "Delete".
Delete a bookmark
- If you want to delete all, press "Ctrl+A" to select all of them. Right click and choose "Delete".
- Now you can see your recent bookmarks in Google Chrome are deleted.
I bookmarked some pages in Google Chrome, and now I want to import these bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox, is there an easy method?
Maybe you would not like to have the BookMarks listed in a line in your Google Chrome, but what we can do to make it better? Now, I will show you a small trick to have them to be simple command line switch.
If you're using other web browsers except for Google Chrome, like IE or Firefox, maybe you've saved some bookmarks. Maybe you want to snyc bookmarks among these different browsers. Importing bookmarks from Firefox or IE into Google Chrome is not hard to be done.
Related Unresolved Questions