Your FLV files are broken and can not play normally. You want to fix the damaged FLV files.
- Install and run ‘GetFLV’ (Download GetFLV from BrotherSoft or Official Site).
- Click ‘FLV Fixer’ button from the ‘FLV Utilities’ panel to launch FLV fixer.
- Click ‘Add Files…’ button to add FLV files to be repaired.
- A ‘Open file’ dialog box will appear and you should select FLV files from local computer then click ‘Open’ button to return.
- After FLV files is added OK, click ‘Repair’ button in the right of the main interface. ‘GetFLV‘ will begin to deal with it. Once the ‘Status’ becomes ‘Complete’, your broken FLV file has been fixed.
Repair corrupt flv video files
Sometimes, you may save your Word documents with RTF format. If the RTF files are corrupted, the Rtf recovery tool can open damaged documents. And what better is that the reason of Microsoft Word corruption does not play an important role. So here I recommend this software to you and will introduce it briefly as follows.
When AVI files, which is a format for video files, become corrupted it can be difficult to fix them if you're not knowledgeable about computer files and how to fix them. Thankfully there are ways to fix avi files so that soon you can enjoy your AVI files again.
Related Unresolved Questions