Resize the Chrome window to emulate various screen resolutions. It's useful for designers/coders for testing their work on various resolutions. It also has the ability to set the window size or the viewport size.
- Extensions are available only for Google Chrome 4.0+. If your Chrome isn't a beta version, go to Google Chrome Beta and install it.
Get Chrome Beta
- Download Window Resizer. Click "Add to Chrome".
- You might be prompted for installation authorization. Please allow the installation by clicking "Continue".
- Confirm installation by clicking "Install".
- The extension is now installed.
- Click the icon and you can choose a patern.
- You can also customize Chrome window by clicking "Customize". Select "Finish editing" when you're done.
- Now you can resize Chrome window.
You may be a personal-style liker, then you will find there would be a lot of Ads or other standard forms you do not like, but how to omit them?then Google Chrome equip you a tool to make it. As I will show you !
When you're designing web pages using Dreamweaver, you must be aware of how your pages look under different monitor resolutions. Can you resize the browser window for your pages in Dreamweaver? Please see the solution.
When you work on the computer, have you ever born with you open a lot of windows? My Shortcuts of Google Chrome helps you solve it.
Related Unresolved Questions