Some windows' size are set to a default value, such as property window. If there are many items in a list, maybe the window just show some of them and we must scroll down to read the others. The article is about how to resize dialog box.
- Download and install ResizeEnable.
- Run ResizeEnable, and open the window you want to resize.
- Move your cursor to the edge of the window, the cursor will change to a arrow line, click and drag your window, the window will be resized.
- The following pictures are the window before resizing and after resizing.
- Now we know how to resize dialog box.
Copy text in '''MS Word''' or '''Notepad''' is very simple, but to copy the text in the dialog box is not so simple. This article is teaching you how to copy the text in the dialog box.
When we use the old W3C box model, the problem is that it’s troublesome to specify a border or padding value in relation to a fluid length element. For example, when you create a two column layout, the left column is set 30% and the right 70%, if you add a border to each box, the total width is more than 100%, which means the right one will be pushed onto the next line. Now, CSS 3 provides a new property, box-sizing to solve the problem, which allows you to resize box container. So the following article will show you how to achieve it.
When you use certain Windows applications to open a file, there will be several icons and folders on the left side of the Open Dialog Box. Since everyone has its own specific requirements, it will be better if we can customize these icons and folders.
Related Unresolved Questions