Are you still boring to add your favourite music again and again when you open the KMPlayer? Don't worry, now you can solve the problem easily.
- Open the kmplayer and right click to select "Playlist > Playlist Editor".
- Click on the "+ > Add file(s)" and add the songs you want to save from files, folder or URL.
- Right click on the widget and select "Export/Save list > Save all to new album..."
- Enter the name of playlist and select the file location.
- Now the playlist has been saved, next time you can open this playlist directly to enjoy the music.
When you are listening to music with Winamp, you may want to save Winamp playlist, so you can play the list directly neaxt time. This article will tell you how to save Winamp playlist.
Windows media player is a classic video&audio player, when you play audio&video files, you may find some you hope to save for ever, creating a Player playlist can help you view these files directly next time. If you have any problem please refer to this paper.
When you want to upload some images to online storage, you will first save those images from website and then upload.
However, it is too troubled for you, and sometimes may save virus to your computer. How to save images directly from web pages to Flickr or Picasa?
Related Unresolved Questions