ATI crossfire is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform.The key to Set up ATI crossfire is to have a motherboard with CrossFire supports and two video cards that match the memory speeds and engine clocks.
- Install your CrossFire-ready graphics cards following the guide.
- Click on Download and then install the latest ATI Catalyst display driver suite.
- Open "my computer", and right-click on it, choose "properties".
- Choose "Hardware" and then click on "device Manager".
- Click on the "+" in front of "Display Adapters", you can see four devices, it means all ATI graphics cards are well installed (eg:Radeon X1900 Series CrossFire ).
- Right click in desktop where is blank, choose "ATI Catalyst(r) Control Center".
- In the new pop-up window, choose "Advanced" and then click on "next".
- In Graphics Settings,select CrossFire and then highlight the "Enable CrossFire".
- Click on "Apply" to finish Setting up ATI crossfire.
- Here we present you an image that shows an optimal ATI CrossFire Configuration.
- Now we have set up ATI crossfire.
If you can't see four devices in the list as the image in step 5, your drive or hardware may have some problems, if you can't solve them, contact ATI Customer Care by going to the website in see also.
ATI catalyst will help speed up your PC and increase overall system stability, so how to install and use ATI catalyst is a common problem. Here are some tips for you to install and use ATI catalyst.
Graphics driver can play Graphics card all performance, update new version video card driver can speed up video card at the new game. ATI radeon series is the face of personal consumption users, so learn how to download the new version ATI radeon driver is very important.
You need to download and install a lot of drivers in Windows 7, the ATI Windows 7 Driver is just one of them. So you also need to install it. Take the following process and then you will easily manage it.
Related Unresolved Questions