µTorrent is a smart and useful tool to download torrent files, when you are downloading a file you always hope to get a magic speed, a slow speed frustrates any people, if you want to speed up your uTorrent downloading speed without adding any pay, you can get your answer according to the following steps.
- First you need to download µTorrent from µTorrent download and install µTorrent.
- You need to test you speed, and Online speed test is a good choice.
- Now please open your µTorrent, click Options—Preferences.
- Please Click Connection in the left part, then you will see Port used for incoming connections under Listening port, suggested value is 60000-65000 and the following choice should be noticed.
- Please open this page U/L setting and input the average upload speed to get the best parameters.
- Now you should enter these parameters in the corresponding place.
- What's more, click Bit Torrent in the left part, then in the Protocol Encryption, you should choose Enabled.
- Now restart the software, you can have an amazing downloading speed.
Speed is one the most significant factors that users take into account when using a download manager. And how to speed up the downloading speed has become the hot topic.
I am making a video with premiere and I wonder how to slow down and speed up the play speed in premiere. Because some highlights in my video are really exciting so I want to make a lower speed to play it. Any help is appreciated.
Have you downloaded a new download manager, but files are still downloaded with the previous client? How to switch over to the new one?
Related Unresolved Questions