Since you have downloaded music using FrostWire, you are finding a way to transfer music from FrostWire to iTunes automatically.
- Download FrostWire 4.17.2 on http://www.frostwire.com/, and install it.
- Open iTunes. Go to Edit > Preferences...
- Look for "Advanced" tab. Copy the path of "iTunes Music folder location".
- Run FrostWire.
- Go to Tools > Options.
- In the "Options" panel, select "Saving" from the panel on the left and paste the path of "iTunes Music folder location". Click "Apply", then "OK" .
- Now you have finished transferring music from FrostWire to iTunes.
Many people have downloaded songs off Limewire but are not sure how to get them in iTunes library or on iPod.
You may worried about some device like Zune, PsP etc can't play iTunes DRM protected music or movie.This article is going to show how to iTunes movie with DRM protection to Zune.
Since you have downloaded music using FrostWire, you are finding a way to make FrostWire compatible with iTunes.
Related Unresolved Questions