Facebook fascinates millions of people for its wonderful performance, on this wonderful platform you can easily make new friends and send messages. But you are tired of using it and you don't want to use it anymore. As there are some private information, you want to delete your Facebook account so that your private information will not be used by others. This article is going to tell you how to delete your Facebook account.
- Visit Facebook with your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook homepage choose Settings and in the drop-down list, click Account Settings.
- Then choose Deactivate at the bottom of this page to unregister your Facebook account.
- Now you can enter the reason why you want to unregister your Facebook account, it is optional. And if you don't want to receive your friends event invitations any more, remember to tip the Email opt out option. Then click Deactivate My Account.
- Then you need to enter the checking words in the blank and click Submit to complete this operation.
Because playing on Farm Town, for move up your level, you should working for other people, so, you should think how to find harvesting job. You take attention to these ways.
You're tired of twitter and don't want to use it anymore, but you don't know how to unregister/delete your twitter account. Well, this article will tell you how to manage it.
Popular web services like Facebook, Gmail or Yahoo Mail can usually be enhanced with browser add-ons and userscripts that add or change functionality directly on the websites. Facebook Fixer is one of the first extensions for the Google Chrome web browser that improves the user experience on Facebook extensively. It is a port of the userscript of the same name. The extension adds its menu entry to the settings menu at Facebook which opens up an overlay window upon activation.
Related Unresolved Questions