Using proxy server can protect your privacy. If you want to use one in Google Chrome, you need to do several
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on the "Wrench" in the upper-right corner of the toolbar, then choose "Options".
Open Options Window
- Select "Under the Hood" tab and click "Change proxy settings" under the "Network" heading.
Change Proxy Settings
- Make sure you're under "Connections" tab. Click "LAN settings".
- In the "Proxy server" panel, check the box that reads "Use a proxy server for your LAN". Type in Server's details including "Address" and "Port". Then click "OK" to close the dialogue box.
Set Proxy Server
- Now you can use proxy server in Google Chrome.
When you work on the computer, have you ever born with you open a lot of windows? My Shortcuts of Google Chrome helps you solve it.
Google has released +1 button and Google+ project several months ago, recently Google released Google +1 button extension for Chrome, it's quite convenient for you to +1 any webpage on the Internet.
If you're a Chrome user, you can access Google Tasks directly with only one click.
Related Unresolved Questions