As you know, one of the common tool to jot down notes during a meeting is Sticky Notes. Using the notepad program is more appealing than writing on a pad paper or if with a notebook. So I want to know how to use Sticky Notes function in windows 7.
- Click "Start" button, and click "All Programs", then browse the list as "Accessories" -> "Sticky Notes".
- Type the text of the note.
- When you finish entering the note text, simply click somewhere on the desktop outside the sticky note itself.
- You can click the New Note button to start a new sticky note. The note you create will stay on the desktop.
- If you want to color code a sticky note, just right click the note and then click the color you want.
- If you want to hide all the sticky notes on your desktop, just click the icon on the taskbar.
- If you want to delete a note that you no longer need, just click its Delete button in the upper-right corner.
I have installed windows 7 in my notebook. But I am not familiar with it. I am really anxious to know how to Customize or Backup Sticky Notes. Some people tell me the Sticky is very convenient and useful.
Thank you so much.
I have a tablet PC and the operating system is Windows Vista. I want to use a function named Sticky Notes to take down something. How can I use Sticky Notes to create memo notes?
Windows 7 provides a useful tool, called Sticky Notes, which is a gadget in Windows Vista. You can write a to-do list, write a note or other things by Sticky Notes.
Related Unresolved Questions