I'm using 64-bit Windows 7, the drivers of some equipments in my PC are still in beta version and not updated for a long time, so they are not through digital certification. I am sure they are reliable, How to Use unsigned drivers in Windows 7 64-bit?
- Download Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider.
- Double click to install it.
- Agree the software license.
- Choose "Enable Text Mode", and then click "Next".
- Restart your computer, and the you can load unsigned drivers.
- Choose "Sign a System File" to add the unverified signature to the required system files.
- Type in specific filename including full path, such as C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ATITool64.sys.
- Restart your computer, and then you can bypass windows driver signature enforcement and load without any issues.
When stalling a gadget in Windows 7, you may come across the the gadget is unsigned. You can prevent Unsigned Windows 7 Gadgets to protect the system.
I upgraded my VGA card to a higher model, so it means I have to update the driver. I've heard that driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. So could you help me Completely uninstall Windows drivers?
New drivers of devices can fix bugs, improve stability and performance. But I don't want to manually download them from different hardware vendors. Could it be updated automatically?
Related Unresolved Questions