From now on, there is no more need to take a peek out the windows if you want to know the weather is like right now. YoWindow can bring weather forecast to your wallpaper and screensaver, which will show you the current weather or the weather forecast in a virtual visual way.
- Download YoWindow from this site.
- Before the first use of YoWindow, it will pop up a dialog box to let you set your location.
- You can see some details like wind, pressure and humidity etc on the right side.
- On the top of the software, there is a slide block which you can drag to see the weather condition in different time.
- If you want to set YoWindow as your ScreenSaver, click "Program" and select "Set YoWindow as ScreenSaver".
- On the taskbar, when your mouse moves over its icon, it will show some details of the weather to you.
Do you want to see the weather forecast at anytime? It would be very helpful to install AniWeather 0.6.18 in Firefox. Read this article carefully; then you will find it's an easy task.
Animated Weather Forecast is a software application for Windows that brings weather information to the desktop. Here tells you how to add it.
Have you ever thought about checking out weather information in Google Chrome. Aniweather lets you know the weather information such as the temperature, wind speed, etc in a particular location or city anywhere in the world straight from your browser without opening any website. This extension is quite useful.
Related Unresolved Questions