- How to back up your Dropbox account
- Storing files in the cloud is convenient, but like any storage solution, backing them up is critical -- especially if you want to move your files to a different service. Here's how to do it.
- How to start an iCloud backup
- iCloud automatically backs up your device whenever it's plugged in and connected to a Wi-Fi network. There may be some instances where you will want to create a current backup, and this video shows you how.
- How to manage iCloud storage on iOS 5
- iCloud provides users with 5GB of free storage, but for some this simply isn't enough. Watch this short video to see how to manage what data is stored in the cloud.
- How to back up your hosted WordPress site
- When was the last time you backed up your hosted WordPress site? Your host likely backs up the entire server on a regular basis, but it's a good idea to keep your own local backups, just in case. We'll show you how.
- How to back up your Android phone
- Losing or breaking your phone doesn't mean you have to lose all your data, too--as long as you back it up first. Find out how to back up your valuable apps, contacts, messages, and more with just a few easy steps.