- VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI.
0% users like it
- How to Convert Blu-ray to MKV Easily and Freely
- I purchased a Blu-ray movie several days ago. I can play it on my PC but it's a little inconvenient to use the Blu-ray drive and I want to copy and convert the Blu-ray movie on hard drive with good video quality, so convert Blu-ray to MKV file is the right choice.
- Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper Free
- If you are a Blu-Ray Disc owner, Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper is a must-have for you. Powerful and easy-to-use, Aimersoft Blu Ray Ripper helps you rip Blu Ray discs without any hassle. Say goodbye to the embarrassment that the video on blu-ray discs is incompatible with your multimedia devices.
As a p
67% users like it
- MeGUI is the most comprehensive GUI based ISO MPEG-4 solution. It suports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Vorbis, AC3 and Aud-X audio and various common containers support (MP4, MKV, AVI).
100% users like it
- How to Create Blu-ray Menu
- I have downloaded some REMUX movies of TS format and I want to make them to Blu-ray discs to watch them with my Blu-ray player, but I don’t know how to create a Blu-ray disc with a menu. How can I create Blu-ray menu?
- How to Author a Blu-ray
- I have downloaded some video files and I want to mix them together to create a Blu-ray disc. How can I create a Blu-ray disc?
- How to Add Audio Track to Blu-ray
- I bought a Blu-ray movie disc and I download another audio track of this movie in my hard disk. How can I add this audio track to my Blu-ray disc?