- Office 2010 Toolkit
- Office 2010 Toolkit & EZ-Activator is the Microsoft Office 2010 activator.
The latest version is '''Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator v2.2'''.
0% users like it
- Sort Data in a Column Randomly in Microsoft Excel
- It is very necessary to get rand order of a group data for better sample or task allocation. This is the solution to sort the data in a single column in random order. I use the '''Rand() function''' in Microsoft Excel to finish it.
- How to Disable Spelling and Grammar Checking in Microsoft Word 2010
- Spelling checking feature in Microsoft Word is great. It helps us to filter and display those errors for further correction. However, not all users prefer to have such features such as when our documents about programming scripts. Not to worry, here are the steps to disable it.
- Classic Menu Manager For Office 2010: Get Office 2007 Classic Menu Back
- Microsoft Office 2010 is officially launched and carried similar ribbon interface like 2007. However, some users who are new to Office 2010 don't like it and find it difficult and complicated to locate some features. They want to use classical menu bar like Office 2003 in Office 2010. Now a free pro
- Delete Duplicate Rows in Excel
- I've a lot of record in Excel, and the number of row is very huge in one sheet. I really want to delete those dumplicate rows, while one record is retained.Is there any simple way to remove those dumplicates along with the entire line automatically?
- Quickly Hide or Show Ribbon Toolbar in Office 2010
- Ribbon originally appeared in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010, the Word , Excel and Powerpoint and other components. It is a collection of command buttons and icons in the panel. It is organized into a group of the command "tags", each group contains the relevant commands. Do you want to know how to
- Embed Fonts to Documents in Microsoft Word 2010
- Maybe you meet the case, when a Word document is opened on a different computer, it may appear different if fonts used in the document are not installed on the computer. Because every computer with different version of Windows and Microsoft Office software has different set of fonts to work around.
- Create a Custom Dictionary in Office 2010
- Office 2010 underline some words which is correct in red while typing, because the words is your special words. So I suggest that you add all of them to a custom dictionary and Microsoft Office recognize them. Now I tell you how to create a custom dictionary in office 2010.
- AutoFill to Enter Date in Excel
- If you want to fill up ranges with the days of the week, dates and months, the AutoFill feature will help you. You mustn't enter date one by one.
- Forcibly Remove Office 2010 the Easy Way
- Sometimes, uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 is not a simple thing. You just can't uninstall Office 2010 from the Control Panel. To completely and forcibly remove Microsoft Office 2010, you need special Office 2010 uninstaller.