- How to customize the function of the side switch on an iPad
- Apple has given iPad users the option to customize the side switch on the iPad. People can set it to either mute the iPad, or to lock the screen rotation. This simple guide will show you how to set a preferred behavior for the switch, as well as where to find the shortcut to the secondary behavior.
- How to Completely Disable screen saver in Windows 7
- Group Policy is a feature of Windows 7, as well as earlier versions Windows NT systems. It is a set of rules which control the working environment of user accounts and computer accounts. In some public computers, you may not need screen saver feature, and do not want others to re-enable it, neither.
- AquaSnap is a free software that greatly enhances the way you can arrange windows on your Desktop. It gives you the possibility to snap windows to the edges or to the corners of the desktop simply by dragging and dropping them where you want.
AquaSnap is a great replacement for the Aero Snap and Ae
100% users like it
- We don't have a description for Screenpresso. You can edit this article and share it with other users.
0% users like it
- How to Change Boot Screen in Windows
- If you have used your computer for a long time without system optimization. It maybe upset to see your computer is not as good as new. How to solve the problem, here are some tips for you.
- How to Disable Welcome Screen
- There is a screen called Welcome Screen during your boot up your computer. It's very beautiful, but you don't like it at all. So you want to disable it. You can do as follows.