windows 7 taskbar
- How to Transform Vista Taskbar into Windows 7 Taskbar
- Many Windows Vista users like Windows 7 icon-only style taskbar. Windows 7 taskbar looks totally different from Vista taskbar. With a program named EnhanceMyVista, users can transform Vista Taskbar into Windows 7 Taskbar easily.
- How to Pin Show Desktop to Taskbar in Windows 7
- In Windows 7, the Show Desktop has moved to the bottom right hand corner of the screen for quick access. Hovering your mouse over it will activate Aero Peek and allow you to preview the Desktop without actually going to it. Of course you can pin Show Desktop to Taskbar in Windows 7.
- How to Enable Aero Shake for Windows 7 Taskbar
- A friend told you that you there is a new feature in windows 7 called aero shake, but you can't see it in windows 7 beta, You tried to enable it but failed. Why? Well, you need a little tool to enable it, it's called the taskbar unlocker tool, let's do!
- How to Display Text on Windows 7 Taskbar Button
- The default settings in Windows 7 allows Taskbar to display icon buttons only, it causes difficulties to recognize what the application is sometimes, unless you open it. If you would like to display text on Windows 7 Taskbar button as in Windows Vista or XP, you can change the settings to show the t
- How to Pin My Computer to Windows 7 Taskbar
- You are wondering you can pin the my computer link onto taskbar since the Libraries taskbar is not able to view computer directly. But pinning the Computer icon to the taskbar is not possible by default. Let me show you How to pin My computer to windows 7 Taskbar so that you can view computer direc
- How to Customize Windows 7 Taskbar
- The taskbar in Windows 7 can be configured in many ways. You may don't like the default settings of the Taskbar, find it is not wieldy. You want to change the look and style of the Taskbar in Windows 7 to fit your personal use habit.
- How to Enable or Disable Windows 7 Taskbar Button Grouping
- There is a very friendly function in Windows 7: taskbar button grouping. If you always have lots of things to deal with, you may run lots of programs at the same time, so there must be lots of items in the taskbar. If we can group them, the taskbar will be very clear. Please follow these steps.