- Three application launcher alternatives for Windows
- A little change to your computer's interface can make it seem like a completely different machine. If you're getting tired of the standard Windows experience, why not try installing an application launcher?
- What to do when a Windows PC won t start
- Just because your system doesn't power up or load Windows as expected doesn't mean the machine is ready for the recycle bin. The chances are good the failure to launch can be solved relatively simply.
- Browse safely with Internet Explorer
- Despite Microsoft's browser being the weak link in yet-another high-profile hacker attack, enabling IE's security settings reduces the risks considerably.
- How to Backup Windows Registry with RegBak
- Registry is a vital part of Windows. Sometimes, I tiny change in registry can, without any exaggeration, lead to big operation break-up. So we need to back it up to restore the system when this situation happens.
- How to Uninstall Pre-Installed Software from VAIO Laptop
- I recently bought a SONY VAIO laptop, which has Windows Vista pre-installed. What made me really mad is, there are also many unnecessary softwares pre loaded with Windows OS, some are trial versions. It will consume me a lot of time to uninstall the programs. Is there an easier way to Uninstall Pre-
- How to Fix Windows 7 or Vista laptop does not resume from sleep correctly
- My portable computer installed Windows 7, and my PC has some problems since then. I put the computer to sleep while the computer's lid is open. Then, I close the lid while the computer is asleep. Later, I open the lid to wake up the computer. But it doesn't work, and I have to click the mouse or pre